Along with carbon dioxide, a major form of waste is urine, which is removed by the urinary system. This is important because removing waste is a crucial function of the body. Diseases to any of these systems can cause major problems for individuals.
- The parts of the respiratory system and what they do
- The path air takes as it goes into and out of the body
- The way pressure affects breathing
- The major parts of the excretory system and the other systems the organs of the excretory system belong to
- Common diseases of the respiratory and excretory systems