How many of these items do you already have? We’ve tried to keep it simple for you by making the majority of the items things most people have within reach (both physically and budget-wise).
You do not need to do ALL the experiments – just pick the ones you want to do! Look over the experiments and note which items are needed, and off you go!
- 11”x17” sheet of paper (or tape two 8 ½” x 11” to make this size)
- A big roll of string (enough for six kites)
- 20 donut stickers (also known as page reinforcement stickers)
- 50 straws
- 4 sheets of tissue paper
- 10-20’ crepe paper streamer for kite tail
- 3 wire coat hangers or 36” balloon sticks (these are a better choice if you can find them)
- Five plastic garbage bags
- 2 foam plates (at least 4 inches in diameter)
- 6”x4” clean foam meat tray
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Glue sticks (the retractable kind)
- Duct tape